So there are a few people in my life that are so spoiled. I'm not naming names that's for sure. Although I don't know They were raised this way and now that they're older they are set in their ways. I'll admit I love purses that are designer and prefer their signature prints just to show of that its Coach or whatever brand. Other than that I really don't care about labels.
So I have to give these people a gift for the baby shower. They are expecting gifts in the hundreds. one person I know may give them a gift valued at 600 dollars. Which I talked them out of I hope. I want to get a diaper bag but a fancy one. The Coach diaper bag is too much money. And just think.. you are putting poopy diapers in a bag that cost hundreds??? so what on earth am I going to give them??
I have never met some of these people but I'm very nervous to. I have to look my very best for sure! I'm obsessing over this. If I'm going to meet these people for the first time I wanna look thinner and prettier. I have a little over 1 month to do so. So we shall see. I know I know I should be satisfied with the way I look now but I'm not.
So I guess I will just try until the baby shower to lose weight and buy the perfect outfit!

1 comment:
You are perfect just the way you are. There needs to be no adjustments. People love you as you are now, not an imitation for anyone's pleasure. Be you for you. Life is too short to feel less than acceptable for anyone's liking! You are beautiful inside and out!!!!! Love you xo The only person you need to impress is yourself.....
Post a Comment