So I'm so fortunate that I get along with and love all my family! And they all love me. I know people, even close to me that their family just doesn't communicate or spend time with each other. We sometimes struggle to please everyone or accommodate everyone. Especially during the holidays. It's always a battle- who's house are we going to and who is invited. With parents whom are divorced and also those with kids that their fathers are separate it makes for a tricky holiday plan. But in the end we all love each other to the most of our ability.
We moved here from New York instead of New Jersey on purpose. Because my family all lives here in Connecticut. We are frequently going up to their place to visit whether for just because or an event/party. Not often do they visit us. usually if it's just a bbq or a party of some sort. So.. for my sister and the boys to come yesterday meant a lot to me. We decorated my house for Christmas with the boys. As far as I can tell they had a blast! And my Christmas tree never looked any better. But to have family here to share such a special time of year meant the world to me.
Even though holiday's are tricky we always manage to have a good time and most of us be together at the same event.
No comments:
Post a Comment