Happy Thanksgiving ! Today is a day to give thanks. I have a huge amount to be thankful for. Should I list it?? Of course my family and friends. I have made family with a large group of people and I really love every single one of them. I also have every blessed material object a girl could ask for. And for that I am not only thankful but I feel spoiled for it.
God is so wonderful ya know?! He gives us all we need and then some. If only we listen to him and serve him.
I could use my time and volunteer at a shelter but eh.. I don't know.
I guess the best is to keep giving thanks to God and stay humble.
1 comment:
Happy Thanksgiving to the miracle girl. Giving thanks to God! Wow! Love you. You deserve everything that you have and more. Why do you think you have so much? Gratitude is an action and brings more blessings to you! Keep on creating and writing! xoxoxoxoxoxo
Post a Comment