I am not one who fantasizes about winning the lottery. I think its too far fetched and the odds too high. My husband always talks about what he would do if he won the lottery. And he's pretty generous with his money. He'd buy friends and family houses. He'd give away money to friends and family. He'd buy luxery cars, watches and other designer items.
I don't bother thinking about that because I know it'll never happen. But here's what I'd do if I had millions.
first thing: Breast augmentation/ boob job. I wont hesitate to get one.
A house on the water in Miami or anywhere in Florida for that matter.
purses.. I love all designer purses and I would buy tons of them. Sorry that's my thing. purses. Not shoes, purses.
the house has to have an inground pool and hot tub as well
Make up I would by designer brand makeup as well.
as I write this I'm noticing that a lot of these things would be affordable if I had a good paying job. I need to just live with what Ive got. I can't get a job anytime soon. So I'll stick with what ive got now.
Having a ton of money would be nice but I don't sit around dreaming about it. That's pointless to me. I'll stick with what ive got.
![]() |
| Today's drink: cinnamon chai latte, cold |
.


1 comment:
Winning the lottery does not bring the winners happiness. Material wealth is nothing compared to the spiritual wealth you have found inside of you. Love you xo
Post a Comment