As I got older I realized that its nice to have a natural tan. So I'd be interested in lying on the beach for that one reason!
But I always ended up lobster burned!
now as an adult I really do see the beauty for going to the beach. its calming, relaxing altogether stress reliever.
the one part I hate is unloading the car of our beach related gear and walking to find a spot! and then at the end doing the same. It's shear laziness.
Now im extra careful with my skin. Ive been using 50 spf. and I still get a tan and I recently got burned in spots I missed! ugggg.
Some people play volleyball on the beach. Not for me. Some people build sand castles on the beach. Not for me. I started bringing a portable radio and that's been lovely.
My favorite part is laying on a towel and just resting with the sun on my back. And I think as a kid I didn't want to sit still like that. Now I get the point of the beach! and now I love going .. . never thought id see the day
![]() |
| Today's drink: Ice coffee with vanilla shot |


1 comment:
Love this version of relaxed Erin. You have come out of the dark and into the light, thriving and peaceful. xo Love you
Post a Comment