ok so already I am feeling overwhelmed. I just listed on facbook all of the wonderful thinks I have in my life that I'm currently doing. I'll list them here again.
art journal, day planner, composition book of various art, gratitude diary, quote/affirmation log book. I'm also working on a watercolor painting for my dad, a Suzi Blu workshop which is including teaching myself how to draw faces! and lastly I'd like to start drawing a giraffe to eventually paint in acrylic.
I also want to paint the NYC skyline for Ruben for Christmas and paint Kingsley for Stacey. I also want to make this Dylusions Journal the way that Suzi has hers. which will probably take me a life time!! The photo here is the cover of her journal. it's so pretty! I want to be able to do that.
So.. Just my artistic/ creative endeavors alone get me overwhelmed. So imagine adding more to my plate? there is more .. there are cooking, cleaning, volunteering, meetings, gym/exercise..
Imagine if I had kids?! oh my that would be insane. take like 70% of all of this an throw it out the window.
So breath... have gratitude.. keep doing what I'm doing ... and drink more water!

No comments:
Post a Comment