I firmly believe in the phrase: a place for everything and everything in its' place!
I also have a love of purging items. Something about alleviating space that makes me happy. I feel like less is more. Even the decorations in my house are taking up too much space and makes me feel cluttered.
I learned somewhere from a book my mom read that the less clutter and more organized your home is the more money you will generate. I don't know but I'm pretty organized and I haven't seen more money because of it??!!

So... I want to do this as a profession. Right now I can't have a job but in the future I think I may try to go into the organizing industry. Regular jobs I end up watching the clock! when is it time to go?
When I'm organizing I feel time flies. I'm enjoying it so much. I'm good at it. I'm confident at it. But how do I get customers? That's my biggest questions.
So you can become a certified organizer. There is schooling for it . But I think my ability level doesn't need school. Maybe if I get customers in the future I can think of attending school for it.
![]() |
| Today's drink: Grande Blonde Roast |

2 comments:
This is a wonderful topic! Everyone could use a little more organizing in their life. I find your topic of organizing an inspiration to reduce clutter. Thank you, Ms. Moody! Love you..... xo
If you need help I'm here and good at it
Post a Comment