Hi everyone!
So my topic for today has to do with my journey to losing weight. It has become clear to me that I clearly don't want it bad enough. I say clearly because it is obvious that I am not trying hard enough. I don't exercise. I have been maintaining the 21 day fix diet pretty darn close to what they recommend. But I haven't followed the exercise routine portion that they recommend. I think its because I'm pure lazy. I have dvds I can follow from the comfort of my own home for God's sake and I don't do them!! It's pure laziness. That's exactly what it is. Maybe and I stress maybe I feel the dvds wont make me skinny so that's why I don't bother???? IDK
My friend comes with me every now and then to the gym. That's pretty much the only time I exercise. I shouldn't rely on that to be the only time I exercise.
Does anyone else have difficulty exercising ? Any modalities they prefer?
1 comment:
The best time to exercise is in the morning. Are you still getting up with the birds? Routine is the key. Just do it, says NIKE! If you do it first thing in the morning, you have more energy and the feeling of accomplishment will make your endorphin level rise. You will be ecstatic that you have finished already! ROUTINE, ROUTINE, ROUTINE. The more you think about it, the less likely you will want to do it. Make it part of your daily regimen and you will be proud of yourself for having accomplished it before 8 am!!! Love you xo
Post a Comment