Tuesday, August 23, 2016

I'm BACK!!

Hi everyone! thanks for stopping by to read my blog. I haven't been blogging for a long time. I just stopped because I was going to Starbucks to do it and it got quite expensive and fattening! I didn't really want to do this from home, I thought it killed the purpose. Purpose being to get out of bed and out of the house; around other people and awake. But a great thing has occurred lately.... I have been able to get up while its still dark out!! This is major, major, major. I have always hated the fact that my body requires more sleep then it use to. I always prided myself on being a morning person. So to sleep past 9 am, especially since I would go to bed at 9 pm.. I use to feel horrible about it. It's a known fact that I beat myself up over everything but now I'm just tickled that I can get up earlier that Ruben even!!
So what am I doing now that I get up earlier??
Working on my latest project. Fine-tuning and revamping my iTunes Library. I weeded it out basically. I got rid of all the crap I don't listen. edited playlists. Added playlists and music.
So I am working on learning new music. It's great and all that I had/have an obsession with Hair Metal/Metal in general. But its been years and years. Time for a change. I'm bored with it. So I decided maybe a year ago to get into Chris Cornell's music. Not because I'm attracted to him, quite the contrary. No but because he is damn good. And I never acted on the desire. I just didn't wanna buy his cds along with Soundgarden and Audioslave. So finally I bit the bullet and decided to acquire all their music!! but then it turned into a desire for all things alternative from that era.. IF you know me you know I get obsessive and compulsive.. so I started to list all the bands from that era/genre and furthermore all their albums. so then I had to have it all. Luckily I have an amazing friend, Dave, whom was able to burn CDs for me!!! He ROCKS! oh and the guy that works at FYE randomly offered to burn a few for me too??! awesome! 
So now comes the fun/best part... learning all the music. Its my favorite part. I did it with: Guns, Whitesnake, skid row, Montley Crue, ZZ, Cars, Metallica, Pantera, etc, ETc, ETC,

so I can do it with this music!

Oh and don't get me wrong, my friend Melinda pointed out about Axl.. I will still be his number 1 fan..

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Glad to see you are doing this again! Its a good thing you are able to get up and be a morning person like before. Probably means you have positive thoughts and things to look forward to and that you are happily ready for the day ahead! :-)

Unknown said...

I am so excited that you are back to this blog. Keep it up, as the thoughts we think become our reality. Positive in, positive out. Music brings pleasure. It is a universal language of its own. Dig in and groove on, Adorable!