I never thought I'd be telling my grandfather how proud I am of him and how I know he is ready to go on the bus by himself tomorrow. When I told him that I wasn't going to be there tomorrow to help him, he said that he wished I could be there. All I could do was reassure him that all would work out just fine. He gave me a hug and kiss. I know he'll be fine. And I didn't think I'd say this a week ago.
 |
| Pepere's Dial-A-Ride Bus |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| | | | | | | | | | | Now I can say that I am over a week into my goal of smoke free living! I called up the quit now program in Connecticut and will be having 8 more weeks of patches sent to me. My major hurdles are when I am bored and when I am angry. My quit coach suggested that when I am angry I should go for a brief walk or journal about what I am angry about. Also he suggested that I begin an exercise routine. All great suggestions. | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment